Sunday, June 27, 2010

Walgreen's Deals (06/27/2010- 07/03/2010)

Again, I must warn you of the trials and tribulations of shopping at Walgreens. Their "rules" are so irksome! I went shopping there again and was told I could not use a buy one, get one free coupon paired with a buy one, get one free sale. You get reimbursed by the manufacturer, people! Why is that so hard to understand! Plus, none of my items produced Register Rewards when I thought they would. But that was mostly my fault. I didn't notice that some of the sales don't start till Wednesday of this week. So, it's back to Walgreens tomorrow to return all of it. I just wasted my coupons though. That annoys me.

Here's this week's deals if you'd like to give it a go. I'm still only reviewing things that are free or really cheap. I've heard rumors that Safeway has retracted their policy on taking other companies catalinas but it has not come to pass for me yet. My local Safeway has still said it's fine. I even asked the manager! If I come to find that it's true eventually, I'll probably stop reviewing Walgreens. It's just not worth the hassle to me.



Dentyne Gum (9-12 piece): 3/$1.98
-(3) $1 MQs (6/13 SS)
-$.99 IVC found in the July Coupon Booklet (these are Walgreen’s coupon books. They can be found at the front of the store)
=$2.01 Money Maker!

$3 RR wyb Blistex Fruit Smoothies Lip Care (3-4 pack): $2.99
=FREE!

$3 RR wyb Airplus Ultra Moisturizing Socks for Her: $3.00
=FREE!

$5RR wyb Flexitol Blistop (1.1oz): $5
=FREE!

Johnson & Johnson Floss (55yds), Listerine Mouthwash (3.2oz), or Reach Crystal Clean Toothbrush: $.99 with in-ad coupon
-$1 RP coupon for Listerine or BOGO toothbrush RP coupon
=FREE at best!

Royal Gelatin 5/$1 with in-ad coupon (a good filler item)

Act II Mini Popcorn Bags (3 Pack): $1
-$1/2 IP HERE
=$.50 each

Walgreens 4 Day Sale 6/30/10 - 7/3/10

$4RR wyb The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Daily Oral Rinse (16.9oz): $4.99
=$.99

$1RR wyb Sure or Burt Antiperspirant/Deodorant: $1.99
-$1.50 or $1 Sure SS coupon (these expire on 06/30!)
= FREE - $.49 Money Maker!

$3RR wyb Celsius Green Tea (4pk): $3.99
-$3 SS coupon
=$2.01 Money Maker!

$3RR wyb Noxzema Triple Blade Disposable Razors (4pk): $3.99
-$2 RP coupon
=$1.01 Money Maker!

$3RR wyb Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste (5.8oz) or Oral-B Advantage Toothbrushes (2-pack): $3 each
=FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment