Thursday, June 3, 2010

My shopping week!

I hope this helps you guys to see what it possible when it comes to shopping. Everything I got, you can get too at the same prices. Here's this week's. You have till next Tuesday to get these things if you want them!

Safeway: I spent $5.96 on this. I did this in two transactions. I needed to buy the Kraft dressings first, along with 4 other items (to get the buy 8, save $4 promotion) in order to get the $3 catalina. It cost me $4.32. I then rolled that catalina into the second purchase which ended up costing me only $1.64 for everthing else.



Albertsons: All this cost me $3.14. Again, I needed to do two transactions so I could use 2 of their frozen foods coupons.




King Soopers: Last but not least, I spent $4.08 here. And part of that was a mistake on my part. The brownie mixes ended up costing me $1 apiece when they should have been $.50 but I had an expired (by a day! Bummer!) coupon and didn't print a new one. Oh well, you live, you learn. I may return them. We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment