Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Shopping Week



Week one of All You's Grocery Challenge has begun! Here's the shopping for this week that I did. Meals this week will consist of:
1. Thai Beef Salad
2. Smothered Chicken and Broccoli (don't worry, this isn't smothered in cheese! Wouldn't that be great though... No, resist the temptation!)
3. Arroz Con Pollo

I got some very expensive things this week for a great price. For everything in the pic, I paid $37. That includes over 7 pounds of New York Strip steaks that we ate today for Father's Day. Here's a list of everything I got. You can still get in on most of these deals as well through Tuesday. If I were you, I'd go get some of those steaks at Safeway. At $4/lb, they are a fantastic deal!


Safeway:
7 pounds of New York Strip steaks
5 pounds of boneless chicken breasts
1 pound Jennie-O ground turkey
1 Key Lime Pie
2 bags of frozen vegetables
4 boxes of Duncan Hines cake mixes
2 boxes of Barilla pasta
1 Digornio deep dish pizza
1 package Sargento sliced cheese
4 cans of Chicken of the Sea Tuna
1 Ken's salad dressing
2 Safeway select salad dressings
1 pound Safeway rice


King Soopers: All I got at Kings this week was 6 packages of Angel Soft toilet paper, 2 Softsoap liquid soaps, and a few of the Kraft freebies that I got coupons in the mail for (100 calorie cheese packs, Kool-aid Lemonade, and Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon). It came to $.15 in tax.


No comments:

Post a Comment