Monday, June 14, 2010

Huge Walgreens Moneymakers!

I hate Walgreens. There, I said it. It's just so frustrating for me to go to a store and not find any of the things I'm looking for or to not have a sale work out the way it was told to me. But with Safeway's new coupon policy (see the below post), I'm going to start shopping there more often. At least for the things that will make me money. So here are a few scenerios that will make you money. Actually, they'll make you "register rewards", which are Walgreens version of catalinas. But you can use those catalinas at Safeway! I've marked the ones I've personally tried so I know they work. The other ones are hit or miss. They should work, but I don't personally know for sure.


Walgreens (*= have tried)

* Schick Hydro or Blade 3 Razor System: $7.99 ea
-$4 SS coupon
= $3.99 OOP (unless you already have register rewards, then you could use those!)
-$4 RR
-$7.99 MIR
=$9 Money Maker!

Buy (3) Neutrogena Age Shield Face Sunblock: $2.25 ea (with 25% off sale)
-(3) $2 MQ (6/13 SS) or there is a new coupon booklet at Safeway with these coupons in it.
= $.75 OOP
-$10 RR
=$9.25 Money Maker!

* Buy (2) Reach Total Care Multi-Action Toothbrushes: $4.49 ea
-BOGO RP MQ
-$1 RP MQ
-$3 in-ad coupon (will deduct $6 for buying 2)
=$2.50 Money Maker!

* Buy 2 Reach Toothbrushes: $.99 (on sale)
-$2/2 IP HERE
=2 for FREE

* Nivea for Men Active 3 Body Wash: $5.99 ea
- $3/1 Nivea Body Wash For Men RP coupon
=$2.99 OOP
- $5.99 in RR
= moneymaker of $3! (there have been rumors that these are B1G1 but I haven't tried)

Select Post Cereal 11-24oz $1.99
-$2 IP HERE
=FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment