Saturday, June 12, 2010

Safeway's New Coupon Policies


I LOVE Safeway. Out of all the grocery stores in town, I get my best deals here. A prime example is today's wonderful trip (see above). I know not everyone is all that happy with them. A couple of stores in town have made up their own rules and it can be irritating. My closest Safeway, on Circle and Galley, is just great. The manager is awesome and really takes an interest in what I do with coupons. Hey, they get reimbursed for all coupons I bring in. It's not like they lose money or anything.

The corporate headquarters just released a new revised listing of their coupon policies (click HERE to review them all, if you so desire) but one new policy outshines every other one. It reads like this: "Safeway will accept valid Catalina manufacturer coupons that are issued to a customer by another retailer." This is HUGE! That means they will now be accepting Walgreen's Register Rewards. It's true! I used $4 of them this afternoon for what you see above. The above trip cost me nothing. Zip, Zero, Ziltch. Thank you, Safeway. You just made my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment