Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Last Minute Deals



I was very late in my grocery shopping this week because of a wonderful wedding weekend with my best friend. But I did get in on a BUNCH of deals this week at Albertsons and King Soopers. In addition to these deals pictured, I bought a few things at Safeway for the bridal breakfast but no picture, sorry. Look at all the stuff I got! These were purchases in a couple of rounds as King Soopers will only let me use 3 of the same type of coupon per transaction. I've listed totals below as well.

P.S. I'm trying something new. From now on, a list will appear on the right hand side of the page listing what I've spent and how much I've saved. Let me know what you think!


Albertsons

Transaction #1: $8.01

Transaction #2: $14.69


King Soopers

Transaction #1: $.16

Transaction #2: $.99


Total spent: $23.85

No comments:

Post a Comment