Monday, May 17, 2010

My shopping week

Here's pictures of my shopping this week. I broke the pics up by store this week so you could see what's what. I did all of this yesterday because of being on vacation. Normally I would spread it out throughout the week. I spent 3 hours cutting coupons, putting coupons back in order, and organizing this week's shopping list because I was away! Phew, that was a long time!

King Soopers




All of this was free of me. King Soopers will sporatically send me coupons in the mail and this time I had some for free Lays chips and the Broccoli. The Bulls Eye barbeque sauce came as a free coupon in my Kraft freebie kit they advertised last week (I'm saving the free hot dog coupon!). The nail polish, eyeshadow, and make-up sponges were part of the current P&G promotion. All in all, I spent $.28 in tax. That's it!

Albertsons




I didn't get that much stuff at Albertsons or Kings this week. I paid $.88 for the Bumblebee Tuna but everything else was free this week.

Safeway



Safeway is having a gigantic cereal sale this week! I missed the Post and Kellogg's promotion that would have made all of this free but I still only spent $4 for 4 boxes of Cap'n Crunch, 2 boxes of Cheerios, 2 boxes of Fruit Loops, 2 Nut Clusters, and 1 Wacky Mac Pasta. Not bad at all!

So, my totals this week were $5.16!

No comments:

Post a Comment