Saturday, April 24, 2010

Safeway Deals

Ok, I'm going to detail these deals at Safeway this week because of how phenomenal they are! Seriously, get in on these if possible!


I paid nothing for any of these products. Actually Safeway paid me $3.65 the first time around but I realized once I looked at my receipt in close detail at home that they actually made a mistake and that's why I got money but the other time around, I paid just $1.70 and got back $17 in catalinas. A catalina is like coupon but it's just money off your next order. It doesn't matter what you buy. So I guess it's more like a gift certificate in coupon form :)

I had fun on these trips. I went to Safeway twice and the second time around a wonderful older lady was behind me in line. She was amazed at the great deals I was getting. I got $65.67 worth of groceries for $1.70. I ended up giving her 5 of the Philadelphia cream cheeses because I already had 10 of them! If you also end up with mass quantities of items, consider giving them away or donating them to a local soup kitchen. They'll definitely accept them!

Safeway deals
Buy (2) Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Starter $6.99 each
Buy (2) Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Refill $3.50 each
- (2) $5 Coupons in 4/11 Newspaper
- (2) $1 coupons hanging from bottles
- (2) Buy Starter Kit Get Refill Free Coupons Here (www.scrubbingbubbles.com/promotions/pages/drtv-promo.aspx)
=$1.98
Plus you'll receive $12 in catalinas
= $10.02 money maker!

Buy Philadelphia Cream Cheese Minis $.49 each when you buy 5
- (5) $.55 "blinkies" (these are coupons in a little red box right in front of the cream cheese)
= $.30 money maker!

Buy (4) Windex at $1.99 each
- (4) $1 off coupons at www.coupons.com
=$2.96
Plus you'll get (2) $2 catalinas at checkout
= $1.04 money maker!

Buy (4) Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes at $.99 each
- (4) $1 off coupons at www.coupons.com
= $.04 money maker!

Yay! Have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment