Sunday, May 12, 2013

An Official Start!

First off, Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there! We had a great day here. My great aunt and uncle came over for lunch and I made a yummy lunch including my homemade bread that I'm starting to become famous for! Then I proceeded to totally lose at dominoes. I was winning till the last 15 minutes!



My summer officially starts tomorrow. Technically, I've been done with school for a week but I wanted to ease into my summer slowly :) I'm adding a couple more things to our bucket list checklist that people have mentioned and I like.

1. Go to a drive-in movie. I don't think there is one close by but I'll try to get there!
2. Read 13 new books (that's one a week. Shouldn't be too hard. I read two this past week! Though they weren't new. I'd read them before)
3. Attend a baseball game. Sky Sox or Rockies will do.
4. Wade in a creek.
5. Go to a community pool. And take my cousins with me!
6. Go water tubing.

I've also planned out a couple of things that are already on my list. We're going camping for Father's Day and our road trip will be to Wyoming for Cheyenne's Frontier Days in July. Yay!

How's YOUR summer bucket list coming? Anything new and cool that you're planning on doing this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment