Friday, May 31, 2013

A hectic week

Wow, did these past two weeks speed by! My dad unexpectedly graduated from college last weekend. He wasn't planning on finishing till Christmas but the college worked his schedule around a bit so that he could walk with his fellow classmates and then finish up two more classes during the summer. So... he graduated and then we went on a quick vacation to Taos for a few days. It was beautiful!



I made THREE new recipes today. I was quite ambitious :) And exhausted by the end of it. They all came out great though! Thank you, Pinterest!

Magic Cookie Bars


Vegetable Pancakes with Sour Cream


And Salisbury Steak 


It was a delicious meal!


Not much else happened this week. The summer might be changing for me drastically as I have a job opportunity in Idaho for 10 weeks. I'm not sure it will actually pan out but if it does, I might have to revise my whole summer thought process! I'll keep ya'll updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment