Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another See Me Shop!



I get inspired when I see or hear about the bargains others are attaining and I hope this helps you as well. I love when I get a great deal! The one pictured is mostly frozen foods and so my grand total of $13.57 is a great deal. It may seem a bit high for a good deal but these items are very expensive!

I shopped exclusively at Safeway this week and I'll be going back again tomorrow for some new deals. I would have to say that Safeway is the most expensive of the grocery stores except for specialty food stores like Whole Foods so I don't shop there very much. King Soopers and Walmart are a much better deal if you don't have coupons or there are no great sales going on. I've detailed what I bought. Bargainblessings.com explains Safeway's frozen foods promotion much better than I could and the promotion is so long that I don't want to type it all. I'll be going back tomorrow to get in on their Kelloggs and Post product specials. Raisen Bran, Nut Clusters, and Corn Pops are all free this week!

At Safeway this week: Buy $25 in frozen foods (before coupons!), get $10 off. This promotion runs until March 30th so you've got plenty of time to get in on it if you want! Make sure you check out bargain blessings post for a complete list of what's on sale.

Here's what I bought on Monday. These prices are after all discounts and coupons.

  • 2 Dreyers Ice Cream: $.80 each
  • 2 Freshcetta Pizzas: $1.99 each
  • Chicken Taquitos: $1.99
  • 4 Toaster Strudels: $.49 each
  • 4 Michael Angelos Veggie Lasangas: $.30 each
  • Coconut Shrimp: $.99
  • 4 Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls: FREE!
  • 3 Barilla Whole Wheat Pasta: FREE!

P.S. I also bought 8 packages of string cheese but I forgot to put it in the picture. They were $.25 apiece. Do you think string cheese freezes? If not, anybody want some?

No comments:

Post a Comment