Monday, February 8, 2010

See Me Shop!


I've been so hooked on couponing lately that I tell everyone about it! Seriously, my roommates roll their eyes when I start talking to another person about the deals I've got. A few friends have asked for me to explain the deals I get and how I get them so here's my shopping last week. I've posted a picture of my King Soopers trip. I went to Kings, Sunflower Market, and Target this week but I dropped most of the groceries off to my mother already so no picture, sorry.
King Soopers:
The trip pictures above cost me $6.38. Remember, King Soopers doubles all manufactor coupons up to $1. Here's how I did it:
  • 1 Horizon's Organic Milk: Manager's Special $1.29
  • 1 loaf organic whole wheat bread: Manager's Special $.85
  • 1 Armour Meatballs: $1.99
  • 2 Annie's Organic Macaroni and Cheese: $1 ea (-2 $1 off coupon on their website= FREE!)
  • 4 Sobe Lifewaters: $.49 ea (- 2 Buy One, Get One coupon on sobe.com= +$1.02 money maker!!)
  • 1 Sara Lee Pie: $2.77 (-$1 off coupon on their website= $1.77)
  • 2 CapriSun: $1.37 each (- $1 off 2 coupon on coupons.com= .87 ea)
  • 2 Goldfish Crackers: $.88 (- 2 $1 off coupons on pepperidgefarm.com= +.12 money maker)
Sunflower Market: I spent a total of $4.20
  • 1 lb roma tomatoes: $.38
  • 3 avocados: 3 at $.38 ea: $1.14
  • 1 red leaf lettuce head: $.88
  • 1/2 lb honey ham: $1.80
Target: This was my best deal this week! I "spent" .78 cents + I got a $5 gift card
When you buy 5 Quaker Oats products, Target will give you a $5 gift card so...
  • 5 instant Oatmeal cinnamon and sugar cups: .99 ea (- 5 $1 off coupons from Quakers website= .05 money maker) + a $5 gift card!
  • Picturecka Card game: $4.25 (-$4 coupon on coupons.com)= $.25 a deck! I got 3
So, my grocery total was $11.38! Ta Da!

No comments:

Post a Comment