Thursday, February 18, 2010

Calling All Deals!


Now who doesn't like free stuff? Or even better, making money? I have gotten a lot of free stuff lately and I am know going to show YOU how to get the same great deals. I have a plastic bin in my room that I use to keep all the free samples I get because I just can't use them quickly enough (it's pictured). This is by no means a complete picture of everything I've gotten over the last 6 months that I've been bargain hunting but it's an idea of what you can accomplish too. Any of the stuff below sound interesting? The link to your free sample is provide. Have fun!


2. New Tropical Lemonheads Candy: These would be a great Easter Basket Gift!
3. Sample of Crest White Strips: I've been waiting a long time for this!
4. Free Cloud Nine Body Lotion:
5. Poise Sample Kit: I just got this in the mail. Lots of samples and coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment