Saturday, February 20, 2010

How I make money

I realized my last post didn't show I've made money with coupons. Well, that doesn't happen to me in huge quantities. I think one shopping trip I made $1 or two but then I usually apply it to other purchases I need. Most grocery stores won't give you cash anyway. I've heard they'll put it on a gas card or gift certificate but I've never made enough for that to be worth it. Maybe eventually I'll get good enough to make money. Or maybe it's just luck of the draw, when coupons match sales in a spectacular way. I'm not sure.

But... I do make money in other ways. The main one is swagbucks. It's a search engine powered by Google that awards you points for searches and other small ways. Since Christmas I've exclusively have used Swagbucks for my search engine needs. I don't make huge amounts but I have gotten $20 in Amazon gift cards in two months. Not bad for something I do anyway. Why not get paid, even if it's just a little bit, for something you need to do anyway? If you decide you want to be a swagger, let me know and I'll send you the link. That way I get referrel credits :).

2. Houseparty.com. It's great! They send you free party packages (the next one I'm doing is Digorinos Pizza. It comes with everything you need to host a pizza party. For free! There's different "parties" you can host. It's kind like hosting a pampered chef or tupperware party except you don't have to sell anyone anything. It's just a way for you and your guests to try a new product. Fun, huh!

3. Mysurvey.com. Again, if you want to try this, let me know. I'll get referrel credit for this too. You get points for each survey you fill out which can be traded for gift cards or cash. Pretty cool. It's NOT a make money fast scenerio but hey, it's 2 minutes for your time a couple days a week.

So, I've made probably about $50 total since Christmas doing various things. Not going to pay for my bills, but it's free money! Save it for birthday gifts or vacation money.

No comments:

Post a Comment