Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lunch for $3.85 at L & L Hawaiian BBQ!


I love L&L! We're actually headed there now and I saw this advertisement while surfing for coupons for lunch :) I always do that ahead of going to a restaurant. Why pay full price if you don't have to? The Mike Boyle Radio Show will be hosting the Lunch Bunch again at L&L this Saturday, April 2nd from 10:30am-1:30pm. We went last year when they did this promotion and it was wonderful! HUGE portions and not too bad of a crowd. I think we waited for like 10 minutes. You can choose from chicken katzu, teriyaki chicken, or kahlua pork plates and they all come with two scoops of rice and one scoop of macaroni salad. Smoothies are also discounted for $2.50 apiece. Want more information? Check out the website HERE. I'll see you guys there!

No comments:

Post a Comment