Friday, July 16, 2010

My shopping week

I'm not done yet but I thought I'd show you my shopping trip to Target! I've never been very successful at Target. They seem to come up with rules or stipulations all the time on me. But this trip went very well. I still ended up at customer service to resolve a gift card issue but it went smoothly and I did receive the $5 gift card that was due me :) All these Target deals can be found in greater detail at BargainBlessings.com



Transaction #1

2 Scrubbing Bubbles Vanish Drop Ins: $2.14 ea
1 Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel: $3.94
1 Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Wand Refills: $3.94
2- 3 pack Schick Disposable Razors: $5.49 ea

- Buy (1), Get (1) Free Vanish Drop Ins Target Coupon
- Buy (1) Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel, Get (1) Toilet Wand Refill Free Target Coupon
- (4) $1 Scrubbing Bubbles Coupons
- (2) $4 Schick Razor Coupons (from playing the game)
= $5.06 at checkout
+ $10 in Target gift cards
= Moneymaker of $4.94!

Transaction #2

1 Flame Disk: Clearanced at $2.48
- Free coupon previously available

1 Crystal Light Fitness Water: $1.94
- $2 Vocalpoint coupon

10 Sobe Lifewaters: $1 ea
- (8) $.50/1 Target coupon
- (5) Buy 1, Get 1 Free coupons

2 Clean and Clear Astringents: $3.64 ea
- (2) $2 off coupons
- (2) $1 off Target coupons

1 Glade Fabric and Air Refreshener: $3.49
- $1 SS coupon
- $2 Target coupon

= $2.71 at checkout and used the gift cards to pay so FREE

So total for all of this = I made $2.23! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment